The Athletics Association of Barbados will permit temporary membership of
- visiting non-Barbadian athletes to compete in AAB sponsored competitions
- unregistered Barbadian athletes who do not ordinarily reside in Barbados
- unregistered Barbadians who desire to be registered on a short term basis under the following conditions;
- the athlete must complete the Temporary Registration Form (TRF) and pay a registration fee of U.S ten dollars (US$10.00) for non- Barbadians and US seven dollars and fifty cents (US$7.50) for citizens.
- the completed Temporary Registration Form (TRF) form must be submitted at least one (1) week before the first day of the competition in which an athlete wishes to compete.
- The athlete applying for temporary membership must
- present evidence showing that he is in “good standing” with his federation/club or school.
- not be the subject of any disciplinary procedures, bans, anti-doping or any other violations imposed by his club, school, federation, area, the WA or any other related agency.
- not wear his country’s competition uniform unless he gets the prior written consent of the national federation (of his country).